- Please print a copy of the Terms and Conditions for future reference. Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions received by Comm Store via Internet, e-mail, mail and telephone. These being the only methods accepted. To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age and be able to accept delivery within the United Kingdom.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of the terms and conditions. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
2. Description of Goods
- Only brief technical specifications are listed. Full specifications can be found in manufacturers’ websites or brochures. We do not recommend any other source.
- All images and descriptions are representative of the products supplied to us by the manufacturer. All products are subject to change or upgrade at the manufacturers discretion.
- The product information shown has been researched from manufacturers, suppliers, publications and web sites by our web and production team. It is our aim that the information is as accurate and up to date as possible. However information relating to specification, accessories, special offers and promotions may change without prior notice, before or after you have placed an order with us.
- After reading our terms and conditions we recommend that you also check the appropriate manufacturers terms and conditions to ensure that you are completely satisfied with them also.
3. Ordering and Pricing
- All products and services offered on our website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If for any reason we are unable to supply goods or services we will not charge you and any monies paid will be refunded in the same method as received. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses that you may suffer if we do not supply goods or services.
- If a product ordered is out of stock with our supplier, and ourselves we will notify you with the information given to us by the manufacturer or supplier. You should allow up to 14 days for the dispatch of the goods. If the delay becomes longer than 14 days you will be given the option to cancel the order and we will refund any monies paid by you. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering the goods.
- Any product displayed as Special Order will not be accepted for refund unless faulty, as it will have been specially ordered for you and may not be resold. We can only advise delivery schedules from information given to us by our manufacturers or suppliers so cannot guarantee this information.
- Orders can be placed online only and all required fields must be completed in full and correctly for your order to be processed.
- All orders are verified for the security of both you and us. You may be asked for further information such as proof of address or identity before your order can be processed. False information may result in your order being delayed or rejected.
- We cannot be held responsible for inaccurate information given during any telephone conversation or order, as manufacturers and suppliers from time to time change specification and/or offers.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typing error, pricing error from our manufacturer, supplier, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price even if the order has been confirmed. We will notify you of the correct price, giving you the opportunity to cancel the order and have a refund of any monies paid if the order is cancelled.
- All prices are exclusive of V.A.T. (unless stated) and exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of ordering. The total price payable will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether the order is confirmed or not.
- Products, prices and promotions are valid only for the period which they are displayed (unless stated) and are all subject to availability. If any of these should change to your detriment or become unavailable in the period after you placed your order with us, you will be contacted before we proceed with your order.
4. Payment and Ownership of Goods
- comm-store.co.uk accepts most major credit/debit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Maestro (Switch), Solo, Delta via our payment platform Paypal. You must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number, which is held with your credit/debit card company. Incorrect information will lead to delays or refusal of your order being processed.
- Payments will be taken via Paypal. If any problems occur with any transactions we will contact you with further details.
- Your order can only be processed once we have received an authorization code.
- The purchaser will have ownership of the goods as soon as delivery has taken place which is after payment in full. All communications with comm-store.co.uk must be made by the purchaser only, relating to deliveries, collections or engineer callouts (to the original delivery address only) or any other matter relating to the product or the order.
- From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
- We will issue you with an electronic invoice once the goods have been dispatched to you.
- We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. Various delivery methods are used including Royal Mail and national carriers depending on value and size of the product/s purchased.
- Delivery of products from stock will normally be made within 1 to 2 working days of clearance of payment or acceptance given by finance company. Accessories from stock that can be posted by 1st Class or Recorded Mail will be dispatched within 1 to 2 working days of cleared payment. Product being delivered direct from the manufacturer may take up to 5 to 7 working days from cleared payment. Products are usually dispatched well inside these guidelines but sometimes delivery dates are beyond our control. Deliveries to remote parts of the United Kingdom such as Northern Scotland, areas of Southern England and rural areas etc may take a little longer.
- If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must write a brief description of the damage on the delivery note and is your responsibility of informing us within 3 days from delivery date, quoting the delivery note number.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any in-correct goods delivered within 3 days from date of delivery, quoting the delivery note number. It is also your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery note, any shortages must be noted on the delivery note and you must notify us within 3 days from the delivery date, quoting the delivery note number.
- We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7 working days from the expected delivery date
- We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay of the goods purchased.
- We do not deliver any orders outside of mainland United Kingdom.
- All prices on our website are exclusive of delivery charges which will be added at the checkout. Delivery charges are for most of mainland United Kingdom. Some Scottish Highlands and remote rural areas of the United Kingdom may incur additional charges and also longer delivery dates, as will deliveries to inner city areas that have charges for entering. Morning/afternoon and Saturday delivery dates are optional and will incur additional charges. Please contact us for a quotation.
6 Product Warranty
7 Faulty Goods
- All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturer for the stipulated warranty period usually 12 months.
- All products found to be working to the manufacturers specification will be subject to a £20 administration charge. A full breakdown of these costs will be sent to you. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- A product is deemed to be faulty upon arrival if it shows symptoms of hardware failure preventing it’s basic operation upon it’s first use out of the box. You must contact us within 7 days from the delivery date to receive a full refund or replacement item.. Goods will not be accepted without confirmation from ourselves.
- A full refund providing the product is in it’s original box and packaging and complete with all accessories (remote, instructions etc).
- A product returned to us as faulty and our engineers find that there is no fault, you will be offered the following options:Return of the goods + a delivery charge OR Full refund.
- The manufacturers guarantee will apply to all items reported to be faulty after 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We strongly advise all customers to retain boxes and packaging where possible as you will be solely responsible for any damage caused to non original packaging.
- Some manufacturers on some or all of their products deal with faults themselves. You will be advised of their contact details at the time.
8. Returns and Distance Selling Policies
- In line with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 we require you to send a notice of cancellation in writing within 7 working days, informing us of your details including customer account number and sale number stating the reason for cancellation of the goods. Once you have received a Returns Authorisation Number you must return the goods at your expense. The authorisation number is valid for 14 days. A telephone call is not enough to constitute a cancellation. Goods under 14 days will follow the same guidelines below but will be replaced or refunded.
- If you decide to exercise your right to cancel under the 7 day regulation the ownership of the goods will revert to the supplier. Exceptions to the right include software and assembled cabinets; these items will remain the property of the consumer and will not be credited.
- The 7 day return regulations impose the responsibility of the consumer to take reasonable care of any goods supplied. This obligation applies before as well as after the consumer has given notice of cancellation. The 7 day provision is designed to ensure that the goods can be sold as brand new again. The consumer will be wholly responsible under this regulation for the cost of the return delivery and all damages of the goods. We deem reasonable care as meaning that the goods are in near perfect condition with all of the box and packaging intact and the consumer has a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period. All accessories must be unopened including cabinets, remotes, batteries and all formats of leads. Products that have not been agreed by the Customer Service Department for return will not be accepted and be refused. Goods returned outside of the statutory 7 day period will be subject to a minimum 25% handling fee off the original purchase price or returned back to you. All transactions processed comply with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, for more details of these regulations please visit www.dti.gov.uk
9 Personal Information
- Information collected by us at the time of ordering or registering is lawful and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not sell or pass on customer’s details to any other business or organization for any purpose other than for processing your order with us.
- Where there is sufficient evidence to suggest that fraud may be taking place (details given differ from that the credit/debit card company hold) we reserve the right to pass the information to other businesses, fraud databases and the relevant authorities.
We pride ourselves on the high standard of service that we provide our customers but if you believe that you have cause for complaint about a product or a service that you have received from us then please e-mail our customer service department. We aim to respond to all complaints within 24 hours where possible and then proceed to resolving the problem as soon as possible for you.